How do I submit my article?
Authors are invited to submit original papers in standard format (that is provided) describing new theoretical and/or experimental research by online as well as offline. For online paper submission kindly go through our website and click on SUBMIT PAPER ONLINE link. www.ijesir.org. The link “Submit Paper Online” leads you directly to the submission system used by that journal. For offline you can send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the paper, details about author.
How much does it cost to publish in an IJESIR journal?
Publication charges are available on our website. If an author has got more than one accepted papers, then authors have to pay the payment as paper wise individual. Authors have to pay the publication fees in the IJESIR Account only.
Which services are provided in single paper publishing charges?
- Basic charge include publication of one entire Research Paper Online (maximum 5 authors per paper)
- Softcopy of Certification of paper publishing (author wise individual)
- Basic formatting, Process for assigning unique paper identification number, Typesetting,
- Indexed by Google scholar
How much time to take publish the single research paper?
Once the author submits the paper to IJESIR, authors got the notification for submission of paper within 1-2 days. Then after we will proceed your paper further for review process. Review process take maximum 3-5 days for reviewing research article and plagiarism issue. After that we will notify to authors regarding paper accepted OR Rejected. If author got the notification of paper accepted then authors have to pay publication fees and submit the required Document. After receiving the submitted document from the authors to us, we will publish paper within 4-5 days.
Entire process for paper publishing take approximate 10 to 20 days.
Does IJESIR provide templates and style files for preparing a journal article?
IJESIR provide the Paper template for preparing the journal article. Sample paper format is available on our website. Submitted papers need to be in MS Word format with file extension .doc or .docx.
Also Authors have to consider following formatting things.
- Page size: A4 size only
- Text Column: Single
- Page Margins: Left – 0.51”, Right – 0.51”, Top – 0.75”, Bottom – 0.75”
- Font: Use Only Times New Roman for whole paper
- Figure caption: Font size- 12”, lower case and Write below the figure, position-center
- Table Caption: Font- 12”, lower case and Top of the table, position-center
- Paragraph: Paragraph Indentation by- 0.2”
- Line Spacing: single, Before: 0” After: 0”
What happens after my article has been accepted?
If your article accepted by our editorial committee, you have to pay publication charges and submit the required document by single mail to email@example.com within one week.
Which document I have to submit the IJESIR after the paper accepted?
Authors have to submit the following document after the pay the publication charges. And send all the document in single mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Undertaking by Author Form (scanned copy)(Handwritten signed by author)
- Copy right transfer form (scanned copy) (Handwritten signed by author)
- Identity Proof of corresponding author only(scanned copy) (any one from election Card/PAN Card/College Identity card/Driving License)
- Payment Proof (pdf file of the mail i.e. received from PayUMoney if paid by payUMoney, OR Scan copy/Screen shot) also mentions Paid amount, Transaction ID, and Date of Payment in the mail whenever you send these documents.
- Final Manuscript/Research paper (must be in DOC file format and file name should be your registration ID)
Note: Please mention your Registration ID in the subject of mail whenever you communicate with us regarding any inquiry related to your research paper publication.
How do I join the IJEDR Editorial Review Board?
We would like to invite you to join the board of our managing editors who are actively participating in selection of papers and appointing editors for peer review as managing editors and we are certain that with so much enthusiasm and support, we can make our ambitious goal a reality. We invite you to make a special issue in line with your expertise. If you are interested, please write to email@example.com. You will receive a follow-up or confirmation email from us within a few days.
We request you to send CV and a Recent Photograph with mail of consent to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. Please note this is your responsibility to motivate your peers and students (at least five articles) for quick publications.
Roles of editor is Handling peer review of article and promoting at least 5 articles for each volume.
How I will got the soft copy of certificate, Confirmation letter and published paper?
Once your paper will be published, you can directly download the softcopy of the certificate, confirmation letter, and Published paper from AUTHOR HOME.
How many authors will be included in single paper publishing?
Our basic publication fee include 5 authors per single research paper. and if authors want to add more than 5 authors in single paper then, author have to pay 500 Rs addition charges per additional author.(Maximum 5 author will be allowed for single paper publication)
How I Contact to IJEDR? Authors can communicate any time to IJESIR through above option and email – email@example.com
If author have paper registration ID then kindly mention it in the subject field of the mail.
support will be available on Monday to Friday: 9:00 AM to 11:59 PM